Bangor Region YMCA
- Nonprofit Organizations/Associations
- Child Development & Day Care
The Bangor Region YMCA is a community leader in supporting children, adults, and families in their lifelong quest for physical, emotional, and social wellness. We are committed to building strong and healthy-minded children, individuals, families, adults, and communities through our programs and services that promote youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
- Invest in your health today with our Fall Back to School Fitness Program, Sept 10th - Oct 12th
- Don't miss our Special Mother-Daughter Weekend, Sept 28th - 30th
- Register your K - 5th Grader for Before & After School Care. Spots fill up quickly!
- Full-time & Part-time spots available in our 2.5 - 5 year old Early Childhood Education Program
- S'WET Aquatic Fitness Workshops, Oct 13th
Whom to Contact
- Audrey CoMarketing & Special Events Manager17 Second StreetBangor, ME 04401-6133Phone: (207) 941-2808 x 302