Bangor Region YMCA
- Nonprofit Organizations/Associations
- Child Development & Day Care
The Bangor Region YMCA is a community leader in supporting children, adults, and families in their lifelong quest for physical, emotional, and social wellness. We are committed to building strong and healthy-minded children, individuals, families, adults, and communities through our programs and services that promote youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
- Invest in your health today with our Fall Back to School Fitness Program, Sept 10th - Oct 12th
- Don't miss our Special Mother-Daughter Weekend, Sept 28th - 30th
- Register your K - 5th Grader for Before & After School Care. Spots fill up quickly!
- Full-time & Part-time spots available in our 2.5 - 5 year old Early Childhood Education Program
- S'WET Aquatic Fitness Workshops, Oct 13th
JobsAdministrative AssistantCategory: Administrative, Support & ClericalResumes & Cover Letters must be emailed to Kaly Hutchinson.POSITION SUMMARY:The Bangor Region YMCA is looking for a dedicated, organized individual to join their Y Family in this full-time, 40-hour position. This person will split their days, assisting the Finance Manager with accounting tasks in the morning, and assisting the Director of Development with fundraising campaign administrative needs ...read more
ContactKaly HutchinsonPhone:(207) 941-2808Fax:(207) 941-2812
Whom to Contact
- Audrey CoMarketing & Special Events Manager17 Second StreetBangor, ME 04401-6133Phone: (207) 941-2808 x 302