Web Software Developer (19614)
Northern Light Health
Department: Marketing and Communications
Position is located: Cianchette Professional Building
Work Type: Full Time \ 40 Hours per Week \ 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Click To Apply: Web Software Developer
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the United States with the exception of California
• Develops and maintains web software/applications using defined standardized development tools and processes.
• Helps determine some of those processes and technologies while working with senior members of the team.
• Develops database architecture for medium to larger software/application projects.
• Maintains sound security structure for all developed and existing applications.
• Reviews specifications and provides time estimates on the development of medium and larger project.
• Works with clients in professional manner to exceed the expectations with project parameters.
• Assists in long-range planning, making recommendations to the sites' architecture; performing analysis, development, implementation, and documentation of technical issues affecting web pages, databases, and related components.
• Delivers outcomes within project parameters.
• Troubleshoots issues with existing or developed systems and works with the appropriate resources to diagnose, analyze and remediate them
Competencies and skills:
* Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
* Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
* Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
* Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Work with computers, typing, reading or writing.
* Extend body and limbs to reach items.
* Lifting, moving and loading 20 to 30 pounds.
* Continuous sitting.
* Continuous standing.
* Continuous walking.