Provider Sourcing Specialist (17682)
Northern Light Health
Department: Provider Recruitment
Position is located: Douglas Brown Building, Bangor, ME
**Remote/Hybrid working environment following orientation**
Work Type: Full Time \ 40 Hours per Week \ 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Click to Apply: Provider Sourcing Specialist
Full Benefits package with generous PTO plan. Working in a dynamic office connecting qualified job seekers with our open positions. Great environment with countless opportunities to expand your knowledge base and grow your career.
** Associates Degree or 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree**
The Sourcing Specialist provides recruiters with prescreened exempt and non-exempt candidates for open positions by using current sourcing techniques for both active and passive candidates.
- Manages client expectations through understanding the issue(s), providing a timeline for getting back to the client if not resolved immediately, resolving the issue(s), and if unable to resolve, forwarding to the appropriate resource and providing the client with the forwarding contact information.
- Analyze and collaborate with recruiters to ensure the posting reflects the qualifications, technical skills, licensure and certifications required of the job.
- Develops and executes sourcing and recruitment strategies to identify qualified candidates.
- Source, screen and assess qualified applicants for position vacancies within assigned area and/or organizational structure.
- Screens and assesses candidates, referring only top talent to recruiters.
- Participate in job fairs, campus recruitment, and diversity initiatives.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing and organizing information and fulfilling transactions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Recruitment/Sourcing and marketing/sales experience strongly preferred
- Comfort in working with social and or digital media as a recruitment strategy
- Ability to multi-task in a fast passed environment with shifting priorities
- High level of professionalism, adaptability and positive attitude essential
- Applicants must be self-motivated, driven and results minded
- Associate’s degree and/or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Remote/Hybrid working environment following orientation