Virtual Social Security Seminar
Rise Private Wealth Management is hosting our semiannual Social Security Seminar! This event is catered for those between the ages of 55-65, as featured speaker Kurt Czarnowski, Principal at Czarnowski Consulting, will present “Social Security and Retirement Planning: A Hit or Myth Proposition”. During the presentation, Kurt will review:
- A foundation for planning your future
- What you can expect at the age you elect retirement benefits
- Working and receiving benefits
- Spouse and widow/widower benefit computation
- Social security “strategies” …and more!
Additional guest speakers Diane and Tim Denoncourt of Access Health Insurance, LLC, will be covering the Medicare Basics; Helping you Know Your Options.
When: Tuesday September 21st
6:00 to 7:00 PM
Where: Microsoft Teams – link received when you register
RSVP: You and your guest(s) by September 16 to firstname.lastname@example.org